Understanding user and market needs play a central role in Healio’s success. The Associate Product Researcher, Product Development, will be an integral part of the research team with a focus on conducting user research to inform new product development.
This position will primarily focus on managing and conducting a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research to support product development ideas through inception. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, have a solid background in quantitative and qualitative research, and have experience in designing the appropriate research to help support product development.
The ideal candidate will be able to help lead and support efforts to develop and execute research plans, recommend specific methodologies and report findings to inform product development and product design and usability
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with chief product officer to understand product research needs and recommend appropriate research methods.
- Lead all aspects of qualitative research studies, including research design, research moderation and reporting
- Synthesize and analyze research results and communicate those findings to a broad stakeholder audience
- Design and execute all phases of quantitative and qualitative research studies including research plan development, questionnaire writing, survey programming, analysis, and report writing
- Conduct expert and heuristic reviews, as well as competitive analyses
- Proactively identify needs for user research and market needs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help translate research insights into actionable results
- Support the daily functions of the research team including documentation management, process establishment, outreach within the organization, and additional functions as needed
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years working in a research-related role, specifically supporting user research
- Experience with mixed research methods, with a strong focus on qualitative
- Ability to form research questions that impact understanding of users, market challenges, competition
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including analytics and marketing
- Must have some knowledge of industry standard survey-based platforms and/or user testing tools (e.g. User Testing, Survey Monkey, User Zoom, Qualtrics, etc.)
- Strong project management, negotiating, communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and able to adapt in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: