Healio is seeking an energetic marketing professional to join its growing Audience Development team. Responsibilities support the goal of growing new audiences as well as driving engagement and loyalty from existing audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage marketing aspects of Audience Development campaigns including production of marketing assets through initial concept, copywriting, graphic design, deployment, etc.
- Manage account executive aspects of Audience Development campaigns including meeting deadlines, obtaining approvals, budget maintenance, performance monitoring and analysis.
- Assist with audience profiling using such available tools as Microsoft Dynamics (CRM), Selligent CI (CDP), BlueConic (CDP), and PowerBI (Analytics), etc.
- Assist with audience acquisition efforts including but not limited to research and internal and external technical solutions and partnerships.
- Identify and research business opportunities which stem from audience development operations. Recommend and implement new business initiatives based on those findings.
- Continually navigate new trends, opportunities and challenges in Audience Development that support the goals of the organization.
- Minimum 3-5 years of audience development, marketing, or communications experience
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally, specifically with editorial, design, analytics, IT and other partnership colleagues
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and provide action-oriented insights
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of CRM and CDP systems preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Market Research or related field required.
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: