Healio.com launched in 2012 and serves the needs of health care professionals in more than 30 medical specialties. Understanding user behavior and delivery data plays a central role in Healio’s success. The Campaign (Delivery) Analyst is an integral part of the delivery team providing an essential backbone to continue our organization’s growth.
The ideal candidate will be able to help lead efforts to analyze data and communicate regularly with clients on trends and strategies to grow their own businesses.
- prepare reporting for internal stakeholders (Data studio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- work with brand-specific marketers to prepare assets needed for digital campaigns (images, videos, etc.)
- audit digital campaigns and make recommendations for improvement to internal stakeholders
- conduct keyword research to support robust search campaigns
- support members of the demand generation / paid media team in larger digital marketing projects
- report campaign and recruitment performance
- ensure that all marketing deliverables are executed according to marketing plans and timelines
- track and provide weekly reports
- manage the digital marketing strategy/SEM used to promote programs
- create and distribute marketing summary reports to key stakeholders including clients
- proactively identify and report on learnings/findings and develop actionable and contextually relevant insights to key stakeholders across the business
- Bachelor’s degree required plus 0 to 1 years of industry experience with coursework in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or engineering
- working knowledge of digital display media – programmatic knowledge is a plus
- strong analytical skills
- basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- time-management and collaborative team skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- entrepreneurial drive and a passion to learn about any new technology
- comfortable presenting to clients
The annual base salary range for this position is $45,000 to $55,000. Placement within this range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to, knowledge, skills, education, years and level of experience, and equity with internal team members. If you are interested in a similar position outside of this salary range, please submit your resume with the code ‘WGJOBS’, as we often fill similar positions.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: