Customer Service Associate
The Wyanoke Group is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Customer Service Associate to support the Health Care Books and Journals division of the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- provide high-quality, efficient, and effective customer service to all customers
- be a positive and effective conduit between multiple departments inside SLACK Incorporated, the Wyanoke Group, and all customers
- provide additional sales and revenue opportunities by providing additional up-selling product options to all applicable customers
- actively work with the Corporate follow-up system that will provide effective customer service and lead to additional sales and revenue for the company
- answering phone and email inquiries for book orders and journal subscriptions
- preparing book orders and journal subscriptions for processing
- up-selling additional products of interest to appropriate customers
- pro-actively interacting with customers to ensure product satisfaction
- interacting with customers to provide accurate product detail, availability, and pricing
- establishing a follow-up system to ensure timely and accurate responses to customers
- answering or directing customers to appropriate personnel for all other SLACK Incorporated inquiries that do not directly relate to their responsibilities above
The Customer Service Representative will be the main contact for electronic access inquiries, technical support, and categorizing all customers into their proper pricing model based on multiple factors.
Minimum requirements include:
- a high school diploma and some college required
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Hours are 9:00am-1:00pm, Monday through Friday, at our office in southern NJ.
The annual base salary range for this position is $15 to $18 per hour. Placement within this range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to, knowledge, skills, education, years and level of experience, and equity with internal team members. If you are interested in a similar position outside of this range, please submit your resume with the code ‘WGJOBS’, as we often fill similar positions.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: