Exciting opportunity to work for a leading medical education company! Vindico Medical Education is a medical education company developing and delivering accredited, continuing education (CE) to physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and pharmacists.
The Director, Educational Strategy is responsible for identifying grant funding opportunities for CE programs aligning with Vindico Medical Education strategies while maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and meeting personal goals and objectives. This position will work closely with the Vindico team and report to the Chief Operating Officer to drive company growth.
Vindico Medical Education is a member of the Wyanoke Group of companies and is committed to fostering a work/life balance.
- Identify CE opportunities for grant support that align with the Company’s strategic focus
- Conduct ongoing outreach including video calls and in-person presentations to existing and prospective supporters
- Keep abreast of industry news, market conditions, competitive activities, educational trends through ongoing research and engagement at industry and medical conferences
- Assist with identification of potential supporters, based on topics, product development and market information
- Assist with the preparation and submission of grant proposals, budgets, applications, and supporting documentation
- Manage the communication and delivery of educational outcomes and project status reports to supporters
- Establish new collaborations with appropriate strategic partners (eg, healthcare systems, medical societies, patient advocacy groups, technology partners)
- Fully understand and adhere to industry regulations and compliance requirements (eg, ACCME, OIG)
- At least 3 years’ experience preferred in a business development role for a medical education company or similar medical communications/media organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and demonstrate good business acumen
- Comfortable in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively, especially with tight timelines, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel
Work Location: Remote
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: