Healio Strategic Solutions is seeking a self-motivated and well-organized individual to fill the role of Proposal Writer for our Custom Engagements team. The Proposal Writer will respond to project RFPs for clients in the healthcare industry. The range of custom projects our team produces includes live events, online activities, and print projects. As a Proposal Writer, you will spend your days contacting vendors; formulating concepts from RFPs into formal proposals; writing, editing and making revisions to these documents; developing budgets; tracking requests from submission to conclusion; and responding to questions from sales reps. Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented, be able to manage multiple projects, communicate concepts clearly and work under tight deadlines. This is an excellent position for someone with strong communication skills who is used to working with a sales team and is up to the challenge of developing proposals with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, or related field
• 4+ years’ experience in proposal writing, business writing, or related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Superior research and writing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn new software tools
• Experience with InDesign a plus
• Experience in the medical communications industry a plus
Healio Strategic Solutions is a fun workplace with great people, a relaxed atmosphere and a flexible work schedule. If you’re interested in a position where you will be working with talented, forward-thinking people in a fast-paced team environment. EOE.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: