Full Stack Developer
Full time – Remote Work
An innovative and exciting health care information company is on the hunt for a top-notch developer to join its supportive and talented team!
What You Will Be Doing:
The successful candidate will assist in the company’s efforts to build upon our main platform, Healio.com, and achieve a higher level of digital maturity. As a full-stack web developer, you’ll join our development team as a full contributing member: building new features, maintaining our existing codebase, and solving all sorts of technical problems. While most work will be done remotely, you will be part of a vibrant and collaborative team that meets virtually and supports each other via small huddles throughout the day when necessary.
What We Need From You:
– 2+ years of C#, ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core
– CSS (Bootstrap 4+)
– Source Control – TFS, GIT
– Innovative and creative problem solving ability
– Ability to accurately gauge development timeframes
– Bachelor’s in CS, MIS or relevant work experience
Nice to Have Knowledge:.
– AWS, Azure or GCP
– Sitecore 8+
What’s in it for You!
– Comprehensive benefits
– Awesomely supportive work environment alongside some really great developers
– The opportunity to really hone your skills and become an even better developer every day!
– Other cool perks!
Interviews are set to begin immediately. So, if you are an amazing .NET Developer with a SQL Server background and a hankering to become a part of a truly remarkable team, then what are you waiting for?
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: