Vindico Medical Education is seeking a talented Grant/Proposal Writer for development and submission of grant proposals and support of business tactical operations. Join this growing team to develop your sales support, writing, formatting, and budgeting experience.
- Research, coordination, budgeting and submission of grant proposals
- Internal project management
- Maintaining external vendor relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, self motivated, and able to manage multiple projects
- CRM experience (SalesForce, SAP, Oracle or other) is a plus
We are open to a remote employee. If local to our office in southern NJ, candidate should be able to telecommute on multiple days.
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: