Junior Analyst, Analytics
The Junior Analyst, Analytics will analyze data from various sources and interpret patterns and trends related to action-driven business priorities and goals. The purpose of this position is to work within the Analytics team which is tasked with providing actionable insights to various business units that help support decision-making and drive change that will improve customer acquisition.
Reporting and Areas of Responsibility:
The Junior Analyst, Analytics, reports directly to the Healio Analyst, Analytics. For the purposes of defining, the Analytics team is responsible for developing insights for all content housed and served on Healio.com, including the News, CME, and custom programs.
- Develop, automate, and refine reporting dashboards and analytical tools that provide action-driving insights to the business using Power BI or other appropriate visualization software
- Analyze and present ideas, progress, and results from website engagement data to business partners/initiatives related to growing audience
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e., marketing, UX, editorial, IT, sales) to drive measurable improvements in performance of projects
- 1+ year professional experience preferably in analytics, data, or related business
- A methodical and logical approach to problem-solving with proven success
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Business Analytics, Economics, Math, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science
- Internship or professional experience with the opportunity to have worked with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with some programming languages such as SQL, Oracle, Python, R
- Basic working knowledge of statistics (regression analysis, ANOVA, chi square)
- Google Analytics experience
The annual base salary range for this position is $50,000 to $60,000. Placement within this range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to, knowledge, skills, education, years and level of experience, and equity with internal team members. If you are interested in a similar position outside of this salary range, please submit your resume with the code ‘WGJOBS’, as we often fill similar positions.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: