Healio Strategic Solutions is looking for a candidate to manage our Digital Ad Operations team, process, ensure high-quality contract and campaign execution to maintain existing and foster growing advertising partner relationships.
- Oversee digital ad campaign execution, delivery, and assessment
- Monitor overall traffic delivery and ad performance trends
- Communicate with Editorial and SEM teams regarding traffic needs
- Evaluate, assess, and adapt team processes to changing needs
- Review and advise on campaign issues elevated by DAO staff
- Perform contract reconciliations with clients as needed
- Maintain sales and ad serving platforms as it pertains to digital ad campaigns
- Perform regular updates of inventory records in sales platform to ensure accurate projections
- Monitor systems for campaign and opportunity breakage
- Assess and implement need for additional fields, reports, products to address changes in business
- Manage high-level reporting needs and partner reporting integrations
- Keep up to date on reporting formats and processes for advertising partners
- Work with internal teams to help onboard new clients
- Communicate resource and process needs to Analytics team and VP Ad Operations
- Supervise Digital Ad Ops staff
- Assist in onboarding of new team members
- Facilitate team needs via regular ongoing communications with VP
- College degree and 3-5 years’ experience with a digital publisher, ad agency, and/or as a member of life sciences brand team.
- Experience with Salesforce of other CRM platforms as well as web and email display ad servers (i.e. Google Ad Manager, Live Intent, etc.)
- A strong understanding of digital metrics, tracking methodology and digital advertising trends
- Previous experience managing small and/or mid-size teams
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple deadline-oriented tasks simultaneously, and attention to detail are essential
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: