SLACK Incorporated’s Health Care Books and Journals Division is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Marketing Coordinator for the Books department. Candidate must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a customer-focused mindset. The ability to provide helpful and nuanced customer support to our faculty audience is essential for this position, including traveling to conferences as needed to meet with faculty and provide title recommendations.
- Coordinating adoption email outreach to faculty
- Providing support and assistance to faculty audience by providing textbook recommendations for courses and programs, supplemental materials, and technical support
- Coordinating shipping for SLACK Books’ trade shows and conferences; assisting marketing department in creating promotional materials (print and online advertising, flyers, PowerPoint slides, social media graphics, emails, etc.)
- Contributing to SLACK Books social media and blog
- Copywriting (back cover copy, social media posts, online and print ads, newsletters, blogs, etc.); and assistance with general marketing projects as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, adapt to varying workloads, and manage multiple project simultaneously
- Ability to travel to conferences as needed
- Social media experience a plus
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: