Healio, a healthcare information and education provider, is seeking an experienced marketing professional to lead promotional efforts for continuing medical education activities. The successful candidate will have experience planning, executing, and tracking the performance of campaigns that include digital and print media. The ideal candidate will be creative, organized, proactive, analytical and versatile. For this management position, the candidate must be able to direct the activities of others and be comfortable working within project teams and staff at all levels of the organization.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Establish and articulate marketing campaigns, strategies, and objectives to internal clients, team members and external clients as needed.
- Conduct account management aspects of campaigns including: time management, meeting deadlines, obtaining approvals, budget maintenance, monitoring and analysis.
- Collaborate with the creative team on production of marketing assets through initial concept, copywriting and graphic design.
- Oversee multi-faceted campaigns to ensure timely delivery of approved assets for each part or at each stage of the campaign.
- Other responsibilities that support the company’s goals as assigned.
Work experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field preferred
- 5+ years of marketing or account management experience
- Experience with management and/or team leadership
- Superior editing/proofreading skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, find solutions and make informed decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in CME and/or healthcare communications a plus.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: