Online Content Editor
Healio News is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Online Content Editor who will be responsible for producing timely, accurate and relevant content for our physician audiences in psychiatry and neurology at Healio.com
- Writing several articles a day
- Composing daily email newswires
- Establishing relationships with key opinion leaders and relevant medical organizations
- Monitoring our page views using analytics tools
- Managing social media
- Traveling to cover major medical conferences
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- At least 2 years on-the-job experience
- Social media, health care communications and digital technology skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- Desire to work within a fast-paced news environment with a dedicated team of writers and editors
Position requires travel, including some weekends.
Remote applicants will be considered.
The annual base salary range for this position is $50,000 to $63,000. Placement within this range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to, knowledge, skills, education, years and level of experience, and equity with internal team members. If you are interested in a similar position outside of this range, please submit your resume to ‘WGJOBS’, as we often fill similar positions.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: