Healio News is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Online Content Editor who will be responsible for producing timely, accurate and relevant content for our physician audiences in psychiatry and neurology at Healio.com
- Writing several articles a day
- Composing daily email newswires
- Establishing relationships with key opinion leaders and relevant medical organizations
- Monitoring our page views using analytics tools
- Managing social media
- Traveling to cover major medical conferences
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- At least 2 years on-the-job experience
- Social media, health care communications and digital technology skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- Desire to work within a fast-paced news environment with a dedicated team of writers and editors
Position requires travel, including some weekends.
Remote working arrangements can be discussed.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: