Healio is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Online Content Editor (OCE) to organize our high-quality news coverage of primary care for a physician audience.
OCE responsibilities include:
- writing and editing daily news content;
- interviewing and developing relationships with key opinion leaders;
- tracking analytics;
- posting content online and maintaining the website;
- handling social media;
- curating and producing email newsletters; and
- traveling to and providing live coverage of major medical conferences.
Qualified candidates must have:
- strong writing and editing skills;
- familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) and web analytics;
- proven experience with social media;
- a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or a related field;
- at least 2 years’ experience with news writing and/or editing;
- a proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines; and
- a desire to work within a fast-paced news environment with a dedicated team of writers and editors.
Ideal candidates will have experience with health care communications.
Position requires travel. Remote applicants will be considered. EOE.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: