Healio is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Online Content Editor (OCE) to organize news content for a physician audience.
- Writing and editing news content
- Interviewing and developing relationships with key opinion leaders
- Tracking analytics
- Posting content online and maintaining the website
- Managing social media
- Curating and producing email newsletter
- Traveling to and reporting from major medical conferences
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) and web analytics
- Proven experience with social media
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience with news writing and/or editing
- A proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- A desire to work with a fast-paced news environment with a dedicated team of writers and editors
- Ability to travel
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: