Healio is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Online Content Editor (OCE) of Podcasts to help manage and grow our high-quality network of shows for a physician audience.
- Creating and maintaining production schedules
- Editing audio, writing show notes, and posting episodes to our podcast host and on Healio
- Sending news wires
- Promoting new episodes/shows on social media
- Gathering/understanding analytics
- must be organized, eager to learn, and familiar with audio editing basics
- have proven experience with social media
- a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related field
- at least 2 years’ experience with writing and/or editing
- a proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- a desire to work within a fast-paced news environment with a dedicated news team
Ideal candidates will have experience with health care communications. Remote applicants will be considered.
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: