Healio is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on new product development and implementation. The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination from start to launch for new product development. The Project Manager creates a project structure for stakeholders, including timelines, project plans, tasks and team responsibilities and status reports. This individual will become a subject matter expert in Healio’s product development process, providing guidance on next steps, deliverables and follow-up action items, ensuring issues are resolved and communicated. Additionally, this role will be responsible for coordinating project development and communicating projects status as it relates to deadlines. It will be critical that the candidate works successfully across multiple departments to ensure all stakeholders are actively engaged in the completion of the project. This position will partner with various departments from customer, audience, tech (IT), marketing and analytics to ensure input during strategic development of products and will be directly responsible for department implementation and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop product timelines and tracking for product development, working on project milestones.
- Responsible for coordinating project development and communicating projects status as it relates to deadlines.
- Participate in and contribute to strategic planning sessions.
- Ability to multitask and direct multiple projects simultaneously
- Encourage a high level of trust and transparency across all levels and functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably with a Business major or related field
- 3-5 years of successful project management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with project management software/roadmaps a plus
- Excellent time management and planning skills, organized with the ability to multitask, exceptional follow up skills and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible personality with the ability to deal with ambiguity and to think outside the box and provide a continuous flow of new ideas and process improvements.
- Results-oriented. Ability to execute and carry out strategic and operational plans. Able to capitalize on new brand building opportunities, strategies and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communicator.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: