Healio Strategic Solutions, a full-service provider of medical communications solutions and services tailored to meet the informational and educational needs of physicians, nurses, and allied healthcare professionals worldwide, is actively searching for a Sales Strategist to help support the continued growth of the work we do in support of life sciences and medical device clients and their advertising agencies.
This position is perfect for an individual who would like to gain experience in a sales department with potential for growth into a sales representative or a marketing role. This individual will interact with many different departments within the organization. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, an outgoing personality, and be a team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the Sales team to understand client objectives and needs
- Develop strong understanding of Healio Strategic Solution products
- Assist Sales team with RFPs and client facing decks
- Assist and develop coordinated responses for organization-wide customer needs
- Develop internal relationships and effectively communicate program details to internal operation teams
- Work with sales, marketing and digital ad operations to streamline client experience
- Update product and site engagement statics, etc. on a regular basis to aide in sales efforts
- Update Salesforce contacts when needed
- Engage in business development and lead generation efforts with internal strategic resources
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure and tight delivery timeframes
- Proactive, results-oriented with strong customer service skills
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Bachelor’s degree required.
1-2 years’ experience in agency or publisher environment within media, sales, analytics or marketing departments a plus. Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple deadline-oriented tasks simultaneously, and attention to detail are essential. Must have superior written and verbal communication skills. Proficient knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Office and Excel also a plus.
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
Address Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to: