Vindico Medical Education is seeking a Program Coordinator to support the Educational Services department in the management of certified continuing medical education programs.
This position is an introduction to program management with potential for growth.
- maintaining program databases
- coordinating staff and faculty logistics
- assisting with pre- and post-conference materials preparation
- supporting execution of in-person live events
The ideal candidate will be:
- detail- and deadline-oriented
- able to execute multiple tasks across overlapping project timelines
- possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Although part of an interdepartmental project team, the candidate must also be able to work with autonomy.
Required skills include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 year's meeting/event coordination or related experience
- proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite namely Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- familiarity with Salesforce and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- ability to travel domestically, frequency ranges from 0-2 times per month, typically 6-10 times per year
The selected candidate must be able to work 1 day at our office in southern NJ, with additional days possible during busy season.
The annual base salary for this position is $40,000 to $50,000. Placement within this range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to, knowledge, skills, education, years and level of experience, and equity with internal team members. If you are interested in a similar position outside of this range, please submit your resume with the code 'WGJOBS', as we often fill similar positions.