Thorofare, NJ — Healio CME is thrilled to introduce new, user-friendly features to their platform that will redefine how medical professionals maintain and keep track of their continuing medical education and license requirements. The only platform of its kind available for free, the newly enhanced My Healio CME Dashboard will provide an unparalleled experience for medical professionals.
Meeting continuing medical education and licensing requirements is now made effortless and convenient for the busy healthcare professional with an all-in-one central hub. The innovative dashboard learning tools and features allow professionals to access current state board requirements, set goals and track their progress in real time with the intuitive pacing tool and provides unrivaled free CME certificate management.
“At Healio CME we are constantly looking for ways to support our health care practitioners, not only through quality CME that we offer, but also through new features that bring value,” said Andrea Gaymon, M.Ed., UXC, Chief Product Officer at Healio. “The new enhancements to My Healio CME dashboard will help busy health care practitioners stay on track with meeting their credit requirements and being able to store all certificates in one place.”
Notable key features include:
- Goal Setting: Set personalized learning objectives and notifications based on credit requirements and timeframes.
- Pacing Tool: Track and effectively manage set goals, this personalized chart shows current goal status and whether medical professionals are on or off track of their set goal.
- Certificate Management: Seamlessly manage, upload, and download CME certificates from various sources all in one place.
- Credit Filtering: Effortlessly navigate through activities with the new credit filtering feature, that lets professionals select the credit types they need to complete their goals.
- State & Board Requirements: Comprehensive breakdown of all current state board requirements makes it easier to be well-informed of due dates and credit requirements.
“For over eleven years, Healio CME has always strived to provide our busy clinician CME learners with the most up-to-date tools. By making the CME process seamless, clinicians on Healio CME can easily digest the content, earn credit, and improve patient outcomes,” said Jason O’Grady, Vice President of Healio CME.
Healio CME is committed to continually empowering medical professionals like never before, by providing the tools they need to reach their goals with ease.
For more information, visit cme.healio.com, or for sales opportunities contact Jason O’Grady at [email protected], 312.593.6450 or Meredith Barnes at [email protected], 856.986.4157.
Healio is a multichannel information platform, providing health care specialists with tailored news, information and education in support of their daily practice of medicine. An in-depth, clinical information resource, Healio brings together award-winning news reporting with expert perspectives, dynamic video and multimedia, question-and-answer columns, CME and other custom educational activities, blogs, peer-reviewed journals and a wide range of popular medical book titles all in one place. For more information, visit Healio.com.