New leadership design broadens subspecialty focus
Thorofare, NJ – Healio | Endocrine Today has announced a new leadership design featuring five co-editors from various subspecialty areas within endocrinology. The new co-editors will assist in content selection and act as ambassadors for the publication beginning October 2021.
“Staying on top of the issues of interest to our readers requires close collaboration with the experts,” said Joan-Marie Stiglich, ELS, Healio’s Chief Content Officer. “Our goal with the new leadership design is to provide broad specialty and subspecialty coverage of issues and topics of importance to the endocrine community.”
Joining Healio | Endocrine Today are:
- Andrea E. Dunaif, MD, Professor of Medicine in the Department of Medicine and Chief of the Hilda and J. Lester Gabrilove Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Bone Disease at Mount Sinai Health System.
- Maria Fleseriu, MD, Professor of Neurological Surgery; Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Clinical Nutrition; and Director of OHSU Northwest Pituitary Center at Oregon Health & Science University.
- James R. Gavin, MD, PhD, Clinical Professor of Medicine at Emory University School of Medicine and Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Sangeeta R. Kashyap, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine in the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine.
- Richard E. Pratley, MD, Medical Director at AdventHealth Diabetes Institute and Senior Investigator and Diabetes Program Lead at the Translational Research Institute.
With the October issue, Healio | Endocrine Today is also adding several new experts to its Editorial Board, diversifying voices across subspecialty, career stage, gender and background. Board members provide perspective on research and practice and help to develop cover stories, editorials and news of interest to the endocrine community. Among the new voices are Jamy D. Ard, MD; Arti Bhan, MD, FACE; Ricardo Correa, MD, EsD, FACE, FACP, CMQ; Elizabeth H. Holt, MD, PhD; Silvio Inzucchi, MD; and Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH, MPA.
For more information, visit Healio.com/Endocrinology, or contact Katie Kalvaitis, Editorial Director, at [email protected] or 856.994.9900 ext. 367.
Launched in 2012, Healio is a multichannel information platform, providing health care specialists with tailored news, information and education in support of their daily practice of medicine. An in-depth, clinical information resource, Healio brings together award-winning news reporting with expert perspectives, dynamic video, podcasts, Q&A columns, CME and other custom educational activities, blogs, peer-reviewed journals and a wide range of popular medical book titles all in one place. For more information, visit Healio.com.