Thorofare, NJ – Healio and Healio LIVE were presented with 7 prestigious APEX awards, with Infectious Diseases in Children winning the highest recognition of Grand Award.
APEX Awards recognize excellence in graphic design, editorial content and the ability to achieve overall communications excellence. APEX Grand Awards honor the outstanding works in each main category, while APEX Awards for Publication Excellence recognize exceptional entries in each of the individual categories. Of more than 1,800 entries in APEX 2020, a total of 100 Grand Awards were presented in 12 major categories.
“This recognition for publication excellence is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our editorial, marketing and design teams. Congratulations to all for your outstanding achievements,” said John C. Carter, Chief Operating Officer, The Wyanoke Group, the parent company of Healio and Healio LIVE. “I’m extremely proud of these teams for consistently delivering high-quality content to the medical specialists they serve.”
The 7 APEX Awards include:
- Rheuminations Podcast: Electronic Media – Multimedia, Adam J. Brown, MD, Stacey L. Adams, Healio
- Healio CME: Websites – Most Improved, Healio UX, Healio Design, Healio
- Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2020 Meeting: Campaigns, Programs & Plans – Events & Meetings, Trisha Caruso, Nancy Chernitsky, Emily Santo, Healio LIVE
- Infectious Disease News: Writing – Feature Writing, “The ‘broken’ antimicrobial market: A ‘looming cloud’ over medicine,” (January 2019) Caitlyn Stulpin, Infectious Disease News, Healio
- Healio Gastroenterology: Writing – Interviews & Personal Profiles, “Bench to Bedside to Market and Back Again: Revolutionizing the Microbiome,” (April 2019) Katrina Altersitz, Healio Gastroenterology and Liver Disease Team, Healio Gastroenterology, Healio
- Healio Rheumatology: Writing – Health & Medical Writing, “Nowhere Else to Go: Caring for Undocumented Patients in Rheumatology,” (October 2019), Jason Laday, Healio Rheumatology, Healio