Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium Announces Shift from In-person to Virtual Format
Virtual meeting to be held over original weekend dates: November 21-22, 2020
Thorofare, NJ — Healio LIVE, the organizer of The Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium, announces the decision to shift from an in-person to a virtual format for the fall meeting. The virtual meeting dates will remain the same weekend as originally planned – Saturday, November 21 and Sunday, November 22, 2020. The virtual program will offer CME/CNE credits, faculty discussions, live Q&A and a virtual exhibit hall. Registration is open online at IDCnewyork.com where physicians can register for $325 and nurses and residents at a discounted rate of $125.
Virtual meeting highlights include:
- Enjoy contact-free participation from the safety and comfort of your home or office
- Learn from the same faculty selected to speak onsite at the Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium
- Receive the updates you would have onsite at the Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium
- Ask your questions during the live faculty Q&A
- Physicians can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and nurses can earn CNE contact hours
- Participate in the virtual exhibit hall showcasing industry products and services
“Our Program Committee put together a phenomenal group of speakers and topics for this year’s meeting. While it’s clear we cannot gather in person this fall, we are moving forward with an outstanding online platform to bring the content directly into your homes and workplaces. Our main focus remains providing key updates and perspective on important pediatric infectious disease topics combined with thought-provoking interactive sessions,” said David W. Kimberlin, MD, Program Director for The Infectious Diseases in Children Symposium.
Important details for pre-registered attendees of the meeting:
- Registration: All pre-registrants will be converted from in-person to virtual attendees and refunded the difference of the registration fees; checks will be mailed once you call to confirm the mailing address we have on file.
- Rooms: Reservations made through the meeting’s official room block will be automatically canceled, and with no deposits taken yet, there is no action needed at all by the attendee.
- Travel: Contact your airline, train or other transportation directly regarding ticket rescheduling/cancellations.
Questions? Contact Healio LIVE via email at [email protected]