OSN New York and OSN New York Retina Announce Shift to Virtual Format
Virtual meeting to be held over original weekend dates: October 17-18, 2020
Thorofare, NJ — The organizers of OSN New York and OSN New York Retina announce the decision to shift from in-person to virtual formats for both fall meetings. The virtual meetings will keep an abbreviated version of the original weekend dates – Saturday, October 17 and Sunday, October 18, 2020. The virtual meetings will offer CME credits, faculty discussions, live Q&A and a virtual exhibit hall. Registration is open online at OSNNY.com and OSNNYretina.com where physicians can register for $195 and residents at a discounted rate of $25.
Virtual meeting highlights include:
- Enjoy contact-free participation from the safety and comfort of your home or office
- Learn from the same faculty selected to speak at OSN New York or OSN New York Retina
- Receive updates you would have onsite at OSN New York or OSN New York Retina
- Ask your questions during the live faculty Q&A
- Physicians can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Participate in the virtual exhibit hall showcasing industry products and services
“When we first started talking about switching to virtual, we all said if we don’t do it the right way then we won’t do it at all. We found an excellent online platform to deliver a high-quality, educational experience as well as interactive opportunities that our attendees are very much in need of right now,” said Richard L. Lindstrom, MD, program director for OSN New York.
“At this point we’ve all had an opportunity to participate in a virtual event or two. We’ve seen what worked and more importantly what to do differently to expect different results. We’ve got a talented and innovative planning team to make sure attendees get the most out of their virtual meeting experience,” said Rishi P. Singh, MD, program co-director of OSN New York Retina.
Important details for pre-registered attendees of the meetings:
- REGISTRATION: All pre-registrants will be converted from in-person to virtual attendees and refunded the difference of the registration fees.
- ROOMS: Reservations made through the meeting’s official room block will be automatically canceled, and with no deposits taken yet, there is no action needed at all by the attendee.
- TRAVEL: Contact your airline, train or other transportation directly regarding ticket rescheduling/cancellations.
QUESTIONS? We are here to help! Please contact Healio LIVE at 856-848-1712 x219 or x476 (office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET) or email [email protected].